It’s been several days since 2021 began and Xiaomi has launched their device that is first of year in India. The Xiaomi Mi10i comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display that offers a 120Hz rate that is refresh HDR, and HDR 10+ support.
It is powered by the brand new Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor which will be further combined with 6/8 GB of RAM. The product operates on MIUI 12 predicated on Android os 10 so when a total result, it brings in a lot of additional features. Hence in this guide, we are going to show you the best Tips, Tricks, and Hidden Features for the Xiaomi Mi10i. Without waiting further, let’s get started.
Xiaomi Mi10i Tips, Tricks, and Hidden Features You Should Know
1) take screenshots that are 3-Finger
Gone Are the full days when you had to press the Power button along with your Volume Keys to take a screenshot. With the MIUI 12 on Mi10i users can take screenshots by swiping three fingers downwards on the screen. This method allows you to take screenshots that are quick as well as this, the key life in your smartphone additionally gets better since they are getting used less. All you have to do is:
- -> Additional Settings -> Gesture Shortcuts -> Take a screenshot.
- Turn on the “Slide three fingers down” slider.
In to enable 3-Finger screenshots addition to this, you can also enable the Knuckle double tap option, and doing that will allow you to take screenshots by tapping your knuckles two times on your screen.
2) Turn On App Drawer
If you have used MIUI 11 in the past, I am sure you must have noticed that it didn’t come with the support for an App Drawer. Earlier every app you installed directly came on your Homescreen however with the MIUI 12 on Mi10i, users can enable App Drawer now and seek out their Apps effortlessly. All you have to do is:
- Settings -> Home Screen -> Home Screen.
- Select to enable App Drawer on Mi10i The “
With App drawer
” option and hit the relative straight back switch to truly save your modifications.
- 3) Customise your Control CentreWith the MIUI 12, Xiaomi has made major modifications to its design, plus the newly introduced control center plays an role that is important that. Control Centre offers you access that is quick shortcuts like WiFi, Bluetooth, Screen Recorder, black Mode, and so many more.While A lot of people love the shortcuts which are present in Control Centre some social people don’t find some shortcuts useful. However, MIUI 12 allows you to customize the Control Centre on your device which means that you can add or remove shortcuts according to your needs. To do that with the Control Centre on MIUI 12 all you have to do is:Swipe down from the side that is left of display screen to create up Control CentrePress in the Edit Icon through the Top to include or eliminate toggles.4) Utilize the Magic that is new Clone in the Camera App
- With the introduction of MIUI 12, the camera app also gets better and brings in some new modes and features. The Magic Clone is one of these newly added modes that allows users to create clones of themselves while taking a photo. For example, you can make use of this feature and take a single photo in three different poses by moving around on the street.
Earlier if you are taking a picture near a beautiful wall on the street, instead of taking a normal photo producing such pictures had been a task that is tough only professional editors could make that however with the introduction of the Magic Clone feature in the camera app it becomes easier. All you have to do is:Bring up the Camera App on your Mi 10T or Mi 10T Pro.Click on “More” and select the “Clone” option to enable Magic Clone.5 to use Magic Clone on Mi10i) use black Mode
- Dark Mode could be the trend that is new days and mostly every smartphone and app comes with support for it. Dark Mode allows you to save battery life on your smartphone and along with this it also helps you to prevent Eye Strain. Turning on Dark Mode changes your overall device theme to dark colors and black is the color that is main the theme. All you have to do is:
- -> Display -> Dark ModeTurn on the Dark Mode
- slider.6 to turn on Dark Mode in Mi10i) Check your Realtime Connection SpeedMi10i allows you to see your real-time connection speed and this feature can come in handy when users want to determine if their Internet is fine that is working perhaps not. As a result of this users, don’t have actually to set up speed that is third-party apps which results in the storage space being saved on their device. All you have to do is:Go to Settings ->
Display -> Control Centre & Notification ShadeTurn on the show connection speed slider.7 to see your Realtime Network Speed in Status Bar) use double AppsDual Apps lets you produce a second application for the Apps installed in your smartphone to help you make use of two records during the time that is same. Earlier a lot of users were using paid apps that are third-party try this, nevertheless, MIUI solved this dilemma with the addition of the function straight into the Settings menu. All you have to do is:(*)Go to (*)Settings(*) -> (*)Apps(*) -> (*)Dual apps (*)Search for the App for which you want to create a secondary app on your phone and then turn on the slider next to it.(*)Have to use Dual Apps on Mi10i a look at the screenshots below to see how it’s done.(*)8) Secure App Lock to your Personal Data(*)Everyone utilizing a smartphone has some personal pictures, communications, or conversations which they don’t desire to tell anybody. Some Apps also allow you to keep your Credit and Debit card details with a password if you want your data to stay protected so it’s important to secure them. Mi10i comes with an inbuilt App Lock system that allows you to lock a few clicks to your Apps. All you have to do is:(*)Go to (*)Settings(*) -> (*)Apps(*) -> (*)App Lock(*)Enter your Privacy Protection Password and Turn on the slider for the Apps which you want to lock.(*)9 to lock Apps using App Lock on Mi10i) Use Full-Screen Gestures(*)Mi10i comes with a big 6.67-inch Full HD+ display and while the display is big enough the Navigation buttons on the screen might affect your full-screen experience. Thus to fix this dilemma, Mi10i enables users to change to screen that is full and to do that all you have to do is:(*)Go to (*)Settings(*) -> (*)Additional Settings(*) -> (*)Full-screen display(*)Select the “(*)Full-screen gestures(*)” option from the Full-screen display menu to enable gestures on your device. Make sure you complete the tutorial so you can easily use the gestures.(*)10) Replace the appear and feel of Themes(*)MIUI to your device comes with a Themes App that allows you to make changes to your device theme. With the themes app on MIUI you can change your Wallpapers, Icons, Fonts and much more which means that whenever you get bored with the default look, you’ll get options to always pick from. Users may either install and make use of the whole theme that is original they can modify it as per their needs. All you have to do is:(*)Open the Themes app and go to My Page(*)Tap on the Themes option, choose the theme which you want to use, and press the “(*)Apply(*)” button to apply the theme on your device.(*)That’s to apply a new theme on Mi10i all, people! If you want this informative article, do take a good look at more (*)guides, tutorials, recommendations, tricks, and features that are hidden*) for smartphones and apps(*). To get(*) updates on the tech news that is latest, smart phones, apps, and devices follow us on our social media marketing pages.(*)Instagram(*) | (*)Facebook(*) | (*)Twitter(*) | (*)Youtube(*)