Monstrum 2 is an asymmetric multiplayer survival horror game for 2-5 players. Play as either a deadly monster whose goal is to search and destroy prisoners, or work together with your fellow prisoners by scavenging items, solving puzzles, and using stealth to escape from the atrocities on procedurally-generated Sparrow Lock. Time to join the hunt!
Use your wits and cunning to navigate a complex, procedurally generated metal labyrinth that changes layout, puzzles, items, and obstacles with each playthrough, keeping each match dynamic for humans and monsters alike.
PROCEDURAL SEA FORTRESS
- Explore Sparrowlock, the Hong-Sha Miller research facility; a structure derived from an old repurposed sea fortress. Navigate an intricate mesh of rusting rooms and walkways as you adapt to the different environmental and gameplay challenges generated with every match.
PLAY AS A PRISONER
- Work together with fellow teammates to scavenge items strewn across the decaying facility to overcome the obstacles that lie between you and your ticket to escape.
- Stay stealthy and out of sight. Use various hiding spots to avoid getting seen whilst avoiding the traps that give away your position.
- If you’re spotted, you’d better run! Stay agile and use various items you’ve gathered in your arsenal for a speedy escape. Your survival balances on a fine line.
PLAY AS THE MONSTER
- Pick from a diverse range of genetically-modified monstrosities derived from failed deep-sea experiments, each with their own distinct traits for hunting down humans.
- Smash, climb, trap, teleport. Master different monsters and use their unique abilities to tactically exploit the environment and catch your prey off-guard.